Friday, March 11, 2011

Butchik, The Azkal

I once have an azkal with popular moniker Butchik in my early years of existence. Butchik is a female, fat and adorable dog owned by my grandfather. She’s kind and a true man’s friend; a long time companion of whom you can trust to guard your house away from thieves.

Butchik is always on the go; always have the get up and go. She accompanies me every time I desire for a walk during weekends. She was a genial pet who can give you agreeable comfort, diffusing warmth and friendliness. Her not so thick coat is colored white with some sort of brown dots on her butt. Her head is hued in white, brown and black combination. And the tail is suffused with white to brown color too. I took her a picture before but it was really a low blow that I can’t remember where did I put it. If I can remember I have used an analog camera; there were no digital cameras at that time I think.

After five years of long company, Butchik passed away due to old age. She gets very ill and was not able to survive despite of the medicines we gave her. The veterinarian even visited her many times to check her health condition. Grandpa buried her just in our lot near his mango plants. There Butchik rest in peace.

No comments: