Thursday, March 17, 2011

Love Birds Multiplied

Next week, mother will be on the road so she expect me to take care of our love birds. It's the only pet we have in the house.

Two years ago when hubby bought these 2 love birds; the female is pretty in yellow-colored feather while the male is handsome in his bright bluish color. They are both lovely and are fascinated with each other. As I had a petty schmooze with my daughter one night, I saw them kissing and teasing while chewing vegetable leaves for dinner. I really like the way they show love and care for each other.



Being in love with each other, voila, two adorable chicks was hatched one day while everybody in the house are expecting. The young birds resemble their parents in terms of color. All of us are happy then, and the parents as well!

I guess I should learn the rudiments of taking care love birds now and then. I have to do some elbow grease to ensure a what you call sound mind in a sound body. From now on, I have to keep an eye on them.

No comments: