Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Poodle Next Door



Don, the boy in our neighbor, has a poodle- a lovely poodle that could catch the eyes of anyone passing by because of his wonderful physical appearance and his amazing tricks every morning.

Kairi, my pretty daughter often go out with Don and play with the little cute dog. Antsy was the feeling I got. I was not comfortable since my child has asthma but I can’t keep her away with it. I even told her that she might get bitten, which will cause rabies to get inside her body and she will be treated with a series of medications and the like. Each day I’m trying to beat my brains out finding the right and proper way of communicating with my child so that she can understand and get what I wanted to impart. Before going to work each morning, I find time to talk with her nanny to look after her. Ensuring her safety is my priority. Well, being a mother and a career woman at the same time is a daunting task though. I never bent out of shape and see to it that I have time for my self too.

No comments: