Monday, March 14, 2011

Nanna’s Puzakal



Nanna often call me my moniker Cris rather than saying my full name Cris____. She loved me more than she loved her felines of course haha.

Having three domesticated cats in the house is a little bit annoying for me. I don’t like how these soft fur mammals behave. One time they have ruined my breakfast, turning zilch in my plate. I can also remember they have eaten those fishes I am cleaning in the kitchen after leaving open for a while. They even messed up too; so disgusting behavior.
Granny is so kind that she lets puzakals in our home. Adapting stray cats with love and care is the weird side of her. Well, we can’t do anything about it because it’s one thing that makes her happy.

Puzakals are then very glad because they are fed three times a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. They are treated to be part of the family.

No comments: